Our emergency room staff is available twenty-four hours a day, every day, to treat patients at our hospital in Onamia. We are a Minnesota-designated level IV Trauma Center offering early assessment, stabilization and transfer if needed.
Our Emergency services include:
- ambulance service stations in Isle and Onamia and staffed with 26 volunteer EMT's.
- on-site helipad for transferring acutely ill patients by air
- collaborative care with the Central Minnesota Heart Center at St. Cloud Hospital for treatment of acute heart attack
- collaborate care with North Memorial to provide treatment for acute stroke care
- the latest in bedside diagnostic technology in addition to in-house X-ray, CT scan and lab services.
- access to specialists in Cardiology, ENT, Neurology, OB/GYN, Ophthalmology, Optometry, Orthopedics, Podiatry, Psychology, Psychiatry, Pulmonology, Respiratory Therapy, and Urology.
For minor ailments and injuries (sprains, cuts, earache, bladder infection, sore throat, etc.) needing immediate care, we offer walk-in Urgent Care services.
- Find a Provider
- Bill Pay
- About Us